Hey guys today I have collected a few of my favourite life hacks to share with you because for me this is something I know I can never get sick of discovering and learning.
Hope you guys enjoy reading them and find useful hacks tat you can takeaway to use daily.
- In need of speakers but haven’t got one, simply stick your phone in a glass or metal bowl and ‘viola’ speakers.
- To quickly and efficiently set your painted nails just stick it in a glass of ice. So now you can still do other things instead of waiting for like half hour before you can put your washing on the line.
- Easiest way to peel a banana is to pinch the end of it before peeling.
- Want to wake up not feeling groggy and super tired? Then use a sleep cycle alarm which monitors your sleep in order to wake you up when you are in lightest sleep within a half am hour window before you really need to be up.
- To get clean a pair of white shoes simply use nail polish remover to wipe off the dirt and stains.
- To limit the ads while watching things simply put your phone on aeroplane mode.
- Switch your phone on aeroplane mode to charge it faster.
- Have a written note of important phone numbers in your wallet for those horrible moments when your phone die and you need to get in contact with someone.
- Stick a note of your medications, allergies or people of contact in an emergency because it could come in handy if you are ever caught in a accident.
- Backup your phone regularly onto a another device to save you losing your photos or music if your phone brakes or stolen.
- Take a pic of your friends and the item they have borrowed so that you can remember and know who has it.
- Share your location with a parent, friend or partner for those annoying times when you are unreachable so that they can where you are.
- Have a compartment box with Velcro in your boot so that you can just put all your shopping in them to save having your shopping flying around while you are driving. It comes in handy especially for glass bottles or toast getting squashed by bigger products.
- Honey can heal scars left from acne. Just dab it, leave it for a few hours and wash it off.
- To stop those annoying hiccups that are sometimes breathe taking and irritating simply inhale through your mouth, swallow saliva twice and slowly exhale through your nose for a 100% hiccup cure.
- Feeling tired and groggy and can’t focus but it’s only 4 or early in the afternoon? To boost and give you that kick of alertness and energy simply take a 10 to 20 min nap which is proven to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to engage with life again.
- When watching a DVD press stop- stop- play- skip to skip the ads and go straight to the movie.
- Tired of your necklaces tangling while traveling? Simply feed it through the end of a straw.
- Listening to your favourite music before bed can help you sleep better, making waking up easier. ( This one definitely works I do this about every night)
We’ll here you have it guys, these are my life hacks that I could come up with but I would definitely love to heard your ideas and life savers. 🙂