Hope y’all having a great day and year so far doing the things you love and enjoy. So as you can tell from the title I was nominated for the Liebster Award by a mindful traveler. I wanna give a massive thank you to them for this award and if haven’t checked out their stuff please do so.
Rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Here Are The questions from a mindful traveler:
- What country were you born in?
I was born in Africa.
- What is your least favourite food?
My least favourite food has to be Casserole. The thought of veggies and meat stewed for hours together does not sound delightful to me.
- Have you eaten any delicacies (eg. snails) and what was it?
Yes, I have actually much to my disapproval but I have chicken feet before when I was living with parents. She would make curries and stews with it.
- When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about four months ago.My reason for this was so that I could have a kinda dairy slash journal space where I can share random things that I am really interested in but most importantly share my love and passion for music and songwriting.
- Who or What Inspires you?
I find artists like Lauren Daigle and Kari Jobe always inspire me because of their passion and heart for what they do but also their humbleness in always thriving to give God the glory. In terms of what it has to music because it always inspires me to sing more and write my own songs.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I am a massive introvert. I find being around large groups of people for a long period of time very draining and tiring. I think though I am an intimate introvert because I could chat with my best friends or people I am comfortable around hours but if I am not comfortable around you then I can quiet happily and easily say nothing.
- Do you work? If so what do you do?
I work at a family owned Cafe where I work as a waitress, Barista and a Kitchen hand five days a week.
- Your Favourite book, if you read?
My all time favourite has to be a book called Cyberquest by Sigmund Brouwer.
- Sweet or Savoury?
This one is a hard one because as much I absolutely love both I would have to say savour. I love curries, curry puffs and just about anything that has loads of flavour and spices.
- Have you ever been to Melbourne, Australia?
It’s funny that you ask me this question because just last week I was saying to my Best friend how I really wanted to travel to Melbourne and check out the markets and Cafe’s. (One day if I do end up going I will make to let you guys know!)
- What has been the happiest moment in your life?
I think it has to be when after having singing lessons for about 4 months we got to sing in front of our friends, families and just random strangers at the Dome at Christmas time. My best friend and I sang Oh holy night and Noel by Chris Tomlin.
I Want To Nominate These Amazing Bloggers:
- Oristel Guenael
- Karina Lam
- Leah C.
My 11 questions to my nominated bloggers:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- If you could witness an event of the past, present or future what would it be?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite season?
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What type of music do you listen to? (Genres)
- Who is your favourite artist?
- If someone made a movie of your life, would it be a drama, a comedy, a chick flick, action film or sci-fi.
So that’s all from me today guys buy I really enjoyed answering these questions and once again a huge thank you to a mindful traveler.