OMG!!, I was nominated for THE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!!
I am very happy and excited because for me this week I was starting to question and wonder whether people were still interested and liking my blog posts.
In light of this I would like to give a huge and massive thank you to Lisa Ralph for nominating me for the award. I love your posts and how they are so real and heartfelt and how you always share your struggles but also how you are overcoming them everyday.
7 Things About Me:
- I love singing, songwriting and just anything to do with music. Music for me expresses the things that I fail to say with my words.
- When I sing I have this called vibrato which is a rapid or slightly variation in pitch and causes my vocal chords to waver.
- My parents are form different tribes in Africa and so speak different languages. The weird thing though is that I can understand my mum’s language but can’t speak it and for the life of me have no understanding of my Dads language. When my mum speaks in her language I respond to her in english though, weird right. 🙂
- I have two very dear close friends who am I am 4 and 3 years older than. I always forget the age gap because our relationship is not something that we pursued but rather God put together. We all couldn’t stand each other at first because we have similar personalise and hated seeing ourselves in each other but now I wouldn’t trade them for other friends or sisters. My prayer though is that we would love Christ so much more we would be willing to rebuke, teach and encourage one another to good works without being concerned about whether our friendship will be awkward or uncomfortable.
- I just bought my first car a couple of moths ago and it’s a manual Suziki swift. It doesn’t quite feel like my car just yet because for the next six months I have to drive supervised and can’t get up and go out whenever I want. I can’t wait till the six month period is done so I can drive without supervision and be able to take my nieces out for lunch and hangout. I’d also like to go out with my friends on our days off! ( I am so not counting down:))
- I just wrote my first song which I was really happy with and am now in the process of putting music to it and recording it. That should be finished hopefully in the next couple of weeks so I will share it with you guys when it’s done. (If you haven’t seen it go check it out Come To Me.)
- My favourite gemstone is the amethyst. I just love this gem because purple is my favourite colour and because it’s pretty. 🙂
I would like to nominate:
I have chosen these five bloggers because their work inspire me and encourage me to keep doing what I love best with full commitment and trust God with the outcome. Please go checkout their blogs and support them on their journey.